At Griffis Automotive Repair, Inc in Orlando, FL we install B&W Trailer Hitches because what you tow is just as important as how you tow it. The mechanics here at Griffis Automotive Repair, Inc will provide the utmost care for your truck, SUV, or Jeep as we install your B&W Turnoverball™ Gooseneck Hitch, 5th Wheel Hitch, or a Bumper Hitch.
One of our favorite features of B&W Turnoverball™ Hitches: B&W provides you with a hitch when you need it... a level bed when you don't; B&W Turnoverball™ Gooseneck Hitch converts to a level bed in seconds. Other great features of the B&W Trailer Hitches include:
- Solid, machined 2 5/16" ball
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Only a 4" hole in the bed
- Bolts to existing holes in the frame with no drilling or welding
- Solid, one-piece machined receiver socket
- Flexible latch pin handle attached to a spring-loaded, 5/8" steel locking pin that goes completely through the ball
- Limited lifetime warranty
- MADE IN AMERICA - BUILT TO LAST!
At Griffis Automotive Repair, Inc we can help you choose from the vast array of B&W Gooseneck Hitches, RV Hitches, Receiver Hitches & Accessories, Truck Cab Protectors, Tow & Stow Adjustable Ball Mounts, Gooseneck Couplers, Truck Beds, ATV Accessories, & More! Talk to our team at Griffis Automotive Repair, Inc in Orlando about your towing needs so we can find the hitch that's right for your needs.
For more information about B&W Hitches visit their website: https://www.bwtrailerhitches.com/
Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. Downloading, republication, retransmission, or reproduction of the content on this website is strictly prohibited